Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Harddisc cant acess.

• Please log in to reply

yeye

yeye

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Oke harddisc works fine, i got windows xp everything works fine, but my games goes very slow.. well the setup part does. And the reason i think is the same as why i cant acess the harddisc (harddrive) C:// i cant doble tapp the C:// in my Computer. I must right click and explore. And im thinking this is why games use so long to acess the harddrive? .. anyone know a fix for this, ive checked cables and PSU supply.

Im going to run maxblast. TO check if my harddrive is OK! :)

Advertisements

bloto21

bloto21

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
malware?? virus?? I dont understand double tapp you mean c:// there is only one slash ! C:/ but if you mean c:/xx/xx that could be a problem with some malware virus or you just need a fresh install of OS if this dosen't help you and after formatting will still showing you some used space this will mean that you need new hdd or make partitions around bad sectors but if they are on on beginning the hhd will go dead soon. maybe after a day or a month depends how bad is