Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Clevo D900t Webcam Issues

• Please log in to reply

deandragonstars

deandragonstars

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been battling my Webcam for a long time now, So i figured I would see if anyone else had any ideas. It is a Clevo d900t, and should work fine with the bisoncam drivers. problem is that when it goes to install the device it doesn't, and manually trying to it wont accept the drivers... after trying that for awhile I traced the hardware ID (vid_0ac8&pid_301b) to a Vimicro ZC0301PL camera... which isn't even supposed to be in this thing if i go by everything I have read about it. on top of that, while the driver will install it either gives me a black/gray box or says I have no webcam when I try to use the video capture software... I do know the camera works though, as a livecd of Linux could use it. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them. thank you

Advertisements