Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slow computer, need help ridding of unknown problems

• Please log in to reply

CSX33

CSX33

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been having trouble using my laptop when I really need it. It has been slow for the longest time and I'm not sure if I've rid it of ALL the spyware, adware, etc. I did recently encounter a variant of Vundo from which to my extent of knowledge was "removed". I had checked for any peculiar processes and files lingering on C:/, but have come up with nothing. Seeing as how I've done everything that I can possibly do, I now leave it in the hands of someone else to help me with my issue. Please help me, for this computer is mainly used for school, and I need it to work when I need it. Thank you for anyone who can help me rid this computer of its problems!

Edited by CSX33, 12 March 2009 - 10:05 PM.

Advertisements