Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

My screen/resolution/color is messed up!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hexzar

Hexzar

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
Man... i am so so so annoyed atm :S My whole laptop screen got messed up just because i tried to play a game called "Age of empires 2".

When the game froze, i had to close it forcefully through task manager. Ever since my whole laptop (which is vista) has COMPLETLY messed up!

Look at the image below -

Posted Image

And im even more worried when i tried to change the resolution, MY RESOLUTION ISN'T EVEN THERE?!?! the 1000+ revolution with 128bit or w/e it is, IT ISN'T EVEN THERE FFS :s

Posted Image

Advertisement

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Did you try to reinstall video driver?

Hexzar

Hexzar

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
I fixed it. I went to my nvidia 9100G settings and clicked "default" and it fixed it. But now i got a new problem...

http://www.geekstogo...ep-t232149.html

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I replied there, so let's wait for the final word from malware people.
I'm gonna close this one.

Advertisement