Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Itunes start up problems

• Please log in to reply

K12dragon

K12dragon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok so recently my computer had pretty nasty virus attack and ever since itunes (anda couple of othr programs) wont start up. Under processes in the task manager the program will show up for a second before disapearing, and according to spyware doctor nd PC Tools Antivirus my computer is now clean.

Advertisements

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Well my advice, would be to go off to the Malware Removal forums, where they will help remove any left behinds..

You will need to read and follow the instructions found in the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, very carefully, as it has recently been updated. Please make sure you have gone through all the steps before posting for help... After following all the instructions, post all the logs as well as a description of your problem HERE.

Good Luck, and be patient! The Malware Staff are very busy, but if it seems that you have been missed, after 3 whole days, you can post in the Waiting Room.. I recommend you to read the 3 days with no reply? thread first of course!

Edited by piano9playa5, 17 March 2009 - 07:29 PM.