Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

GeForce 6200 problem

• Please log in to reply

kakashi520

kakashi520

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I bought this card in November 2008. It worked fine until early March of 2009. I tried reinstally drivers from the CD that it came with and the drivers from the product's site. That did not work. I even reinstalled XP and this had no effect. http://img231.images...ge=errortzt.jpg This is the freeze up that I receive immediately after i log into my username. That leads me to think that it is the graphics card that failed. But putting back the GeForce 4 mx440 works fine.

Dell Dimension 4600
250W

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Card's toast. If it's under warranty send it back, otherwise buy a new replacement card.