Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

serious Nail.exe help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

perfectstriker11

perfectstriker11

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I really need help with 'nail.exe'. I have followed every intstruction you guys have made to everyone else. Please help me too.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Welcome to Geeks 2 Go. Sorry about the delay in getting to your post, we have been very busy.

Do you still require help or are your problems resolved.

Please let me know and if you still require assistance, please post a fresh HJT log.

Regards,

Usetobe

perfectstriker11

perfectstriker11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thank you very much but I got help from a local company called 'Geeks on Call'.
They have come to my house and are going to restart my computer with blank memory. Is this going to work. They say I have too many infected files to fight and that resetting is theb est option. I have saved all my files and I think that this will work well. Thanks for your help, I'll come bac kagain if I ever encounter anoother problem.

Thanks a lot. :tazz:

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
IT sounds more like the want your money, if you have not let them do it yet post a hijackthis log in here so that i can take a look.

If it is already done, then be careful as the files you saved maybe infected, so thoroughly check them out with anti-virus.

perfectstriker11

perfectstriker11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
alright, thanks everybody. geeks on call cleaned up my computer successfully, i think i will do a system restoration to be safe though. thanks a lot! :tazz:

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Topic self resolved. Closed