Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Kinds resolved USB problem.

• Please log in to reply

Sam Rabiee

Sam Rabiee

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello my Kitties I have some trouble with my Stationary PC;

Windows XP Service pack 3, just for notice.

I have a problem with my USB. They don't work because I have inserted and removed my Ipod Touch way to fast and the rest explains for it self.

I have found a fix for it at the unusally helpfull Microsoft support site: http://support.micro...kb;en-us;817900

But there is an problem because my PC's USB ports dosen't work I can't use my Keyboard or Mouse, and I don't have any other options to run the combination wihtout USB!

What am I suppose to do?

P.S Yes i have restarted my PC several times and the Keyboard and mouse works perfectly I have tried them both on another PC that also ran Windows XP Service Pack 3!

I am terribly sorry for misspells and grammatik faults but I hope you guys can atleast understand me because I'm in a hurry back to my chemistry studies so my focus is to get my note's on my PC!

Farwell my Kitties! :)