Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Computer won't load at login screen

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
I got a malware virus....from those automatic scans that pop up out of nowhere and once it's done scanning it says to install the full program to clean the rest of your computer. So i dled it and installed it and my internet browser just kept opening and my AVG antivirus kept popping out windows of virus whether they should be healed or put in the vault. I ran a malware program and said it deleted 6 of the 8 trojans and had to be restarted. So i restarted my computer and when i input my password itll say "loading personal settings" then it'll say logging off and go back to the login screen. I tried pressing f8 and going back to "settings that worked" but still no luck. Can you guys help me out? thnx.