Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

"Windows - No Disk" error

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Lately, I have been experiencing some problems with my XP. I repeatedly get this error:

Posted Image

No matter what option I click (Cancel/ Try Again/ Continue) or even if I close this error box with the cross on top right, the the error pops up again, with a alert sound. It appears soon after I log in my account. I've restarted PC several times, deleted temporary and other garbage files using CCleaner. To continue with my normal work, I drag it over to one corner of the monitor, and do my work. But this error is annoying.

Plz help me regarding this, and also let me know as to why this error is popping up? Which disc is the error referring to? I didn't install any new applications lately. I am using Windows XP SP3 Home Edition.

Thank you in appreciation.