Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Transfer of Favorites List to New Computer

• Please log in to reply

LiamB

LiamB

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi all. Wife and I shared same computer and I kept my own Favorites List. I now have a new computer which will be WiFi linked, in my workshop and want to copy my Favorites List over using a thumb drive. How?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Import or export favorites in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 6 Favorites

Importing and Exporting Your Internet Explorer Favorites- Microsoft Windows Tips
Windows XP: moving Favorites to a new computer

One if not all of those links ought to help you.

cbinsd

cbinsd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Import or export favorites in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 6 Favorites

Importing and Exporting Your Internet Explorer Favorites- Microsoft Windows Tips
Windows XP: moving Favorites to a new computer

One if not all of those links ought to help you.

Excellent post. I happened onto this forum via Google. After reading a couple other Google items, this post covered the question the best. Your links provided all the information I needed to complete the favorites transfer.