Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email finder

• Please log in to reply

Carice

Carice

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!

I'm searching a email address, I searched in Google engine a find many site but in vain some of them you got to paid for the research but the email that they found is not correct and I lost my money in 3 different site!!!

So I'm asking you how could I find a email address with the name of the person that I looking for without all this FAKE SITE!!

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
not possible....there's no "email directory" that connects a person to an email address like a phone book...anyone claiming to be able to tell you a person's email address by searching their name is a liar....if you don't know the person's email address then the only way to get it is to ask them

antmanbee

antmanbee

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
It's a shot in the dark but, did you ever try e mailing the persons real last name @hotmail or gmail or whatever?....
I have a hotmail account that is... [email protected] and another one on gmail.
Always good to have email for employers or anybody else that might be put off by
something like antmanbee :)

Edited by antmanbee, 20 March 2009 - 10:30 PM.