Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can I recover deleted recycle bin files?

• Please log in to reply

Candyx3

Candyx3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everybody,

I want to know if you can recover a deleted recycle bin file. This is after you press the button "Empty Recycle Bin."

Is there a program that can help you recover the file? By the way the file is a video or a movie, so can you still recover it???

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello Candyx3 and welcome to Geeks To Go.

There is software that can help you recover delete files, one of which is PC Inspector File Recovery which can be found at the link below.

http://www.pcinspect....htm?language=1

Regards

Candyx3

Candyx3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Wizzy2k5,

Thanks and I just download the program but I don't know how to use it though. When i click on the program and click the 1st picture it showed me this Posted Image so what should I do?

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello Candyx3

They have a in-built tutorial for you which will explain it alot better than what I can. To find this start the main program and select your main langauge, then click on the x at the top right hand screen. Press F1 and a window should pop up, go down to the english section, expand this and select tutorial and this will walk you through the recovery process.

Regards

Edited by wizzy2k5, 22 March 2009 - 03:46 PM.