Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System Dump

• Please log in to reply

ajaustin12

ajaustin12

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I know very little about computers.

I have been havinf problems with my home pc for sometime now.

I bought a new cpu and 2gb more of ram recently. The cpu is a q6600 and it is rated for my motherboard (intel dp965lt). I fixed the problem first because the cpu was overheating. Now my computer for some reason reboots on its own. I would like to say it is ram but am unsure. I took out the newer ram and reformatted my hdd and had the system dump almost 20 minutes ago. I was watching a video with mplayer.

I even bought a new hdd thinking the problem was with my old hdd. but am having the same problem at times. I really am lost on what to do since I don't have a lot of money to throw around to try to fix the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails

• untitled.JPG

Edited by ajaustin12, 19 March 2009 - 06:45 PM.

Advertisements