Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Viewmgr Error at Start-up and More

• Please log in to reply

Caesar81

Caesar81

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hi,

In the past couple of weeks my computer has started acting very slow. In the last week everytime I start my computer it takes alot longer that usual for my desk top to come up and I get a "Viewmgr" error that asks me to send it to microsoft to analyze or what not. My Internet Explorer is messing up too. I keep getting alot of "this program is not responding" errors and have to close it. My Google searches are not going to the pages listed but to different addresses. And there is an audio clip that keeps playing through my speakers in the background at random. At first I thought my speakers might just be picking up a radio station but it is the same clip everytime and starts with a The Fast and the Furious movie ad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
It is possible that you may have a Malware issue. Malware advice can only be given by Staff Members and such subjects can only be discussed in the Malware Forums. START HERE...and post a new topic stating your problems HERE (No where else). When you get a clean bill of health from the Malware Staff, if you are still having problems, come back to This topic. Someone will be more than happy to assist you.

Caesar81

Caesar81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Will do. Thanks

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Not a problem, you are in good hands with those guys. :)