Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trying to make DVDB-T work. Please help

• Please log in to reply

pola-x

pola-x

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello! :)

I've always been able to fix all my computer problems myself and even helped my friends (those who were not embarrassed to ask for help from a girl). But I'm almost giving up this time. I just got geniatech DVB-T TV stick. Fully aware of its unreliability when used with the antenna supplied I checked before and found a cable coming from the outside my window which looked like aerial (now I'm not so sure but it does look like aerial!). I didn't have any problems when installing the drivers but when I connected my aerial the scan came with 0 channels. I'm in doubt whether my stick is faulty or my aerial. In the manual it says there should be some yellow light on the top of the stick when the signal is weak. My stick doesn't have any lights at all which is rather suspicious. Please help if there is a chance to make it work. Thanks!!!

Advertisements

pola-x

pola-x

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So, nobody can help? :)

Edited by pola-x, 22 March 2009 - 01:40 PM.