One of our computers got the error prompt that said Buffer Overrun Detected - regarding Internet Explorer, etc. I was unable to open up Internet Explorer to go online. I did some research online and ran upon your site and downloaded the Malware software. I ran the scan and had it delete the malware that was listed. I then clicked on IE and it tried to come up without getting the Buffer Overrun Detected error, but then I got the error saying -- cannot find server. Our other computers are working fine. Nothing further comes up on the screen -- just the tool bars and it looks a little different than how it was set before this happened. In the Address bar when it is trying to come up it says something like www.searchconduit.com - etc.
I am not sure what the problem is now and what the next step would be to fix the problem. Please let me know what I should do next. I am by no means an expert with these types of things.
Edited by HollyinWA, 22 March 2009 - 10:20 PM.