Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Usb Speaker

• Please log in to reply

Gi1gamesh

Gi1gamesh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey I recently brought a USB speaker insignia sound bar, it is a little 0.9 watt speaker that rests on top the your notebook screen. I've been able to get it to work but there seems to be two issues from using it...... One is i can't use both the USB speaker and my notebook speakers simultaneously, which is what I hoped would have been the out come. Two whenever I use my USB speaker and disconnect it my audio programs stop functioning and no sound my comes from my notebook speakers, until i restart my computer. The second problem leads me to believe that the USB speaker was never intended to be used in conjunction my notebook speakers.....and if that is the case, that sucks.

Looking for a little insight

Advertisements