Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quantity Surveying: Good/Bad Profession?

• Please log in to reply

hellodave123

hellodave123

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey guys. I finished sixth form with A in Bio, B in Chemistry and C in Maths. The maths C was due to lazyness and a U in the last module, but it's really hampered my chances.

I'm a little after the application deadline, but I'm considering a late application to university for a quantity surveying course. Do any of you do this for a living/know anyone who does? My main fear is that it's purely boring number crunching. It's not ideal, but comparing the salaries of normal jobs at morrisons for example with this, it seems like it could provide me with a chance of a future.

Any information about QSing as a profession or a job would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Advertisements