Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Oovoo Problem

• Please log in to reply

bpayne

bpayne

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Just installed Oovoo this morning on my Vista system after successfully using Skype for some time. Afterwards I discovered that my embedded microphone no longer works well. When using it with Skype or any other application it sounds as though I am a long distance away. I have tried to tweak the settings, but have been unsuccessful at repairing the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Bob

Advertisements

bpayne

bpayne

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Has anyone had a problem with an Oovoo/microphone conflict? My mic worked fine until I installed Oovoo. Headset is the only thing that I can use to record to computer.