Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System restore

• Please log in to reply

cson1

cson1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Umm. okay, ive been having a problem with my computer lately, when my sister install this canon printer driver thing, my direct x 9 disappears and I cant play my games, and even if i install direct x, it doesnt seem to work. So what i usually do is just use system restore, but now, all my restore points are gone. So im in big trouble since i cant do anything to fix it. So, is there a way to restore my restore points?

Hope someone can help. Im really sorry if this is in the wrong section or something. thank you guys.

Advertisements

cson1

cson1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
bump, really need help.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
don't bump your thread people that can help will not even look at your topic because they see several replies to it and think you are getting helped already,,,
are you saying all your old restore points are gone or they fail...

Edited by happyrock, 26 March 2009 - 10:09 AM.