Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need a good .avi-.mp4 converter for my PSP

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
i am in a bit of a dongle here. i want to convert my dvd that i ripped to an .avi file to a .mp4 file that will PLAY on my psp. at first i used PSP Video 9 and it works ok, but is extremely incosistent, as some .avi files will convert, but when i put them on my PSP, they display "corrupted data" and says i cannot play it. So this is no good i thought, so i used AVS Video Converter 6, and it converted my dvd copy of scarface fine, but i noticed that my PC was off. i was like What the...? then i found out what was happening. I was doing my math hw and converting the Godfather Part I to .mp4 and then my pc just shut off. this has never happened, and just started happening with AVS. so thats no good. whats a converter program i can use to convert a 700 mb .avi file to a file that my PSP will read in good quality? btw, i already checked out the stick about free programs, nothing about what i need.

Edited by hoopsman, 25 March 2009 - 08:54 PM.

Advertisements

smith134

smith134

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Try this it cab able to convert maximum number of video format:
http://www.effectmat...ideo-converter/