Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How To remove the Virus TR/Spy.35 for free

• Please log in to reply

enen07

enen07

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Anyone who Knows,

first i am using a PC and my anti Virus is (AVIRA). In my school computers have so many viruses, and it is needed to save our html work io our USB. So, My USB got a virus when i plug it in in my PC at home and it is called: TR/Spy.35 when i put it in my PC
then when i delete it using (AVIRA) it came back and it always spawn when i delete it sometimes it is: "C:/autorun.inf it is the TR/Spy.35" or "D:/autorun.inf it is the TR/Spy.35" something like that and my (AVIRA) anti virus cant delete it
and i dont have enough money to Buy another antivirus and i am not sure if that anti virus can delete this Virus,

Please, Can you Give me the free and safety solution For this, Because i am struggling many times to Delete This Virus.

Thank You

Advertisements

sjpritch25

sjpritch25

Malware Expert

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
Welcome to G2G !!!! :)

Go here
http://www.geekstogo...uide-t2852.html

enen07

enen07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Welcome to G2G !!!! :)

Go here
http://www.geekstogo...uide-t2852.html

enen07

enen07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
oops!!
sorry for the wrong reply,

but can you give me a (antivirus) that can remove this virus and download free and not a memory consumer because my PC memory is too low it has only 64 Ram(i think Mb.) and another prblem was when i open the my computer The TR/Spy.35 spawn and even if i delete it it is always spawning. The Virus says: "C:/ or D:/ or F:/autorun.inf is the TR/SPY.35" CAN YOU gIVE ME THE MOST EASIEST,not a memory consumer solution for this.

please, Thank you

sjpritch25

sjpritch25

Malware Expert

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
Well, i'm not going to recommend a Anti-Virus product yet because i can't gurantee it will remove the virus. My hole point in posting the link was for you to follow the forum instructions. Unless of course you don't want help removing this virus. Please follow the tutorial and post all log in this thread. Thanks

enen07

enen07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hey Malware Expert,
Thank you for the advice

i will surely recommend this site to my friends

thank you G2G

Edited by enen07, 29 March 2009 - 12:40 AM.