the same errors:
- the error The instruction at "0x75606eb5" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read". keeps popping up every other second.
- i'm running Windows XP. a few minutes after start-up, the taskbar changes, from the typical blue XP taskbar, into the white & classic Windows taskbar.
- my internet connection is stuffed sometimes. although i can be lucky sometimes if i can go online, like right now.
- & an error which i haven't noticed on other similar errors around here. when i do a search on google & click to open the link in a new tab, the new tab redirects to some random website.
- another weird error i keep getting. you know the usual 'flash' ads at the top (or sides, or bottom) of a webpage, i always seem to get the EXACT SAME ONE. its an ad for Vimax, which says 'Add inches with Vimax'. i need not explain more.
perhaps the last 2, i can probably fix by re-installing Mozilla.
what i have done, after research on the internet, is i've installed various types of anti-virus scanners. if i can recall properly, i've used:
i do have McAfee, which i'm yet to do another full scan. my last full system scan was early last week.
i also have Spybot installed however, i cannot seem to run it. (right clicking from the system tray)
my LAST RESORT is to reformat my computer. however i have heard that Combofix has done some good hits & it seems to have fixed the problem. however i'm open to any advise from the good people here.
my thanks in advance.