Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why do i keep getting spanish emails from Geeks to Go?

• Please log in to reply

farahm2

farahm2

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey there, I don't know if this is some kind of special trick or something, but everyday i get about 20-30 emails from Geeks To Go about new posts from random people. Oh yeah, they are in Spanish for some reason too. So i used google language tools to translate the email and its just an email about someone else and their posts. There is a link on the email for unsubscribing and i clicked on it in my control panel, but i still get the spanish emails. weird.

Advertisements

Magglass

Magglass

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
You may want to click on contact at the top of your screen. Go to the bottom of that screen under site Issue's. Report your problem there.

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Hi farahm2,

Did you subscribe to one of the forums or subforums?

To check click My Controls
In the windows that opens look at the left hand panel for the header Subscriptions.
Click View Forums under that header.
Put a checkmark on the righthandside for every listed forum.
Then click Unsubscribe with selected

Regards,

farahm2

farahm2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ahh, that was what the problem was. I somehow subscribed to the whole Malware forum! Lol, don't know how that happened :)

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
That is a lot of mail indeed. :)