Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Search results redirecting and Firefox crashes

• Please log in to reply

tarheelnancy

tarheelnancy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I've got a multitude of problems...I hope you can help me.

I can't do a search without the search results redirecting to other sites, if I hit the back button it goes to the page I originally wanted to go to.

Also, Firefox keeps crashing.

And I can't receive updates to my AVG free version of antivirus. I tried uninstalling it but it is missing from my add/remove programs list and when I click start all programs and try to uninstall from there an error message comes up and says uninstall failed because it is not installed.

I'll follow all advice...steps needed to fix this problem. Thank-you so much for your time!

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM CURRENTLY BEING HELPED WITH THIS PROBLEM AT PC PITSTOP FORUMS AND THIS TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED. THANK-YOU!

Edited by tarheelnancy, 31 March 2009 - 06:21 PM.

Advertisements