Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tcpip.sys BSOD

• Please log in to reply

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
3 petits points (...) F-I-N (The E-N-D ???

sorry have disturb you. i check all, one day i will find and feed back here.. or I wont and install vista or linux

Advertisements

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have install hundreds xp and 2k and mine made me crazy !!

i DON'T FIND. who can ??

i have uninstall firewall- antivirus - spyboyt.. sys mechanic same one;;; sure its my nvidia-nforce but WHYYYYYYYY ? i don't war :p

ps > ta haine t'appartiens! :: béru

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I'm sorry I have been researching your problem at length. I have not forgotten you.

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
OK, thanks anyway

seems none can. 1st time i ask and 1st time i loose -
I will really crash it on next blue screen with my baseball bats. adios stupid vista/nvidia/HP YOU won !!

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
anything to add a topic [can't reply/add/answer/to difficult for us] ?

i'll do it but i don't find

take care windows users

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
thats was stupid.. thks for your time. if I find the solution I'll post it.
take care

Edited by St4n, 03 April 2009 - 06:03 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I'm sorry if this is frustrating you. These things can sometimes be a little hard to diagnose and fix. We are working to fix your problem. I have asked another tech to look this over with me and hopefully we can get this fixed for you. Again I am sorry this is upsetting you.

St4n

St4n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
thank you, you are a really good helper/guy but I don't think theres any solution.

Sorry for previous answer but this tcpip.sys make me crazy !! (really)

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
Hi I'm sorry I haven't been here. everything has been very busy for me. I have been looking into this I just can't figure it out right now. This error is caused by a driver most likely, I believe we are all in agreement of this. If you can slim your system down to only essentials on hardware and software, hopefully we could reinstall one at a time, and see if we can nail this problem down. I'm currently at a loss, I'm sorry. This is the best I can come up with.

Also while looking at your post I saw you had some personal content (license) to do with your software could you please edit that information, so it is not used improperly.

Also I understand you are upset with this issue, could you please refrain from using profane language, This is a family site and one of the requirements is that we post responsibly and in a family oriented way.

Thank you, I hope we can get his figured out, I should be on tomorrow
Good luck
Cbarnard

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Hello,

Let me see what else we can do in regards to this.

First of all a word on registry cleaner programs. They are strongly discouraged. They really do not improve the speed of the system and can often cause problems.

Have you tried reverting back from SP3?

Another thing I show that you have DeamonTools installed on your system. I have had some bad experiences with Deamontools. I have had it piggyback with some malware.

Do to that I want you declared clean with our malware group.

I suggest you go to the Malware Forum and run all the steps located in the START HERE. These self-help tools will help you clean up 70% of problems on your own. If you are still having problems after doing the steps, then please post a HiJackThis Log in THAT forum. If you are unable to run and/or post a HJT log, then post that in your initial post in the topic you create in that forum.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

Advertisements