Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Operating memory - Win32/Agent.ODG virus

• Please log in to reply

rosemoon

rosemoon

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I've tried to follow the steps in the Mapware Removal guide, but I'm having trouble.

I have at least one virus, maybe two (or one with two different names that show up with different virus scans).

When I run ESET, it shows a virus called "Win32/Agent.ODG virus" in the operating memory, but is unable to clean it.

When I run AVAST, it's coming up with another virus (located here: C:\Windows\System32\gaopdxtvbunvqmhobcvhyjrwsllfmqeprihumd.dll) called Win32 - Fasec.

When trying to remove these, I was able to complete several of the steps but could not get MalwareBytes to run and Old Timer List It 2 froze (became nonresponsive) whenever I tried to run it.

I've attached the first log.

Any help you can give would be hugely appreciated. I'm at a loss.

Thanks,
FM

Attached Files

Advertisements

rosemoon

rosemoon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I restarted my computer and was able to get OTLI to run.

I've attached the second log here.

Thanks.
FM

Attached Files