Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need some advises for windows installation.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Hello everybody here again with one simple question. Since ive been srfing the internet i found a website that lets u download all kind of modified windows so i decided to download one of them but before i do that i looked at this image which is part of the windows installation here the image:

Posted Image

U can see that it shows many kinds of installations right? okay so my little question is which one of this should i choose to install it into my system, can u explain me each one of these types of installations what are they for and also tell me which one should be the best to have the best performance into my system, i will really appreciate ur help on this topic.
Thank u very much, have a wonderful week. :)

Note: its an original piece of windows xp they just modified it but it is original.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Windows can't be legally downloaded. Topic closed.