Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

messed up, not sure where this goes!

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Ok good. I have sent a message to the other tech to let him know the issue with your flashdrive.
When he is online he will look at the thread and see what he can offer to help you get it back up and running.
How is the laptop working now?
Is everyhting running good? Is the internet problem fixed too?

Advertisements

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

T-T it says theres a virus in the auto run

I'm currently not qualified to help with a fix for the virus, I believe I have found the fix, I'm bound to the rules not to assist with virus removal until I' am qualified by the experts here. Please click here and start a new thread, explain your problem. You can also reference this thread. They will take care of you.
Good Luck,
Cbarnard

Edited by cbarnard, 03 April 2009 - 10:21 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thanks cbarnard. I thought it would be best to send Op there for the virus problem but wanted a second opinion before doing so.

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

I thought it would be best to send Op there for the virus problem but wanted a second opinion before doing so.

Thank you Rshaffer61 you thought correctly. Anytime the original issue is fixed/resolved in a thread the OP should post any new topics to the appropriate subforum.

Then the appropriate staff will find the query to provide help in the proper subforum. And others with the same problem can research their problem.

Thank you for being as helpful as you are :)

Cbarnard