Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen/ Buggy connectivity

• Please log in to reply

deviant5691

deviant5691

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Well this all started when I turned on my laptop in the morning did a little surfing of the web. (News and weather)

After I came home, none of my online games worked they acted buggy and didnt connect to servers. Also my MSN wasn't connecting nor was my AIM.

I scanned with MBAM, Superantispyware and spybot search and destroy. It found some stuff and I did all the fixes.

After this I restarted my computer, but the oddest thing happened during boot. I got a blue screen for like .5 seconds and then it went back to the boot screen and then did it one more time. After then it said I can start windows normally so I selected it. It's working fine but I want to know what is going on with my laptop be it virus or anything.

Thank you
Deviant

NOW MY PROGRAMS ARE FREEZING AND I HAVE TO END THEIR PROCESSES.

Edited by deviant5691, 03 April 2009 - 06:04 PM.

Advertisements