Oops.....that happened a week ago!
Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:33 PM
Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:57 AM
To Optimize follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Options.
2. Click on the Programs tab.
3. Click on the Reset Web Settings button. Click the Yes button to confirm and the OK button when it tells you that the web settings were reset.
4. Click on the Advanced tab.
5. Click the Restore Defaults button (click the Apply button to save your progress in case of lockup).
6. Click on the Connections tab.
7. Click on the LAN Settings button.
8. Make sure the "Use a proxy server..." box is unchecked if you do not use a proxy server. Chances are you do not. Click OK to move on.
9. Click on the Content tab.
10. Click the Clear SSL State button and then click OK on the window that pops up to confirm.
11. Click on the Privacy tab.
12. Click on the Default button (if it's greyed out then it is already at default; move on)
13. Click on the Security tab
14. Make sure that the Internet icon is highlighted and click the Default Level button (if it's greyed out it's on default; please continue)
15. Click on the Local Internet icon and click the Default Level button (unless greyed)
16. Click on the Trusted Sites icon and click the Default Level button (unless greyed)
17. Click on the Restricted Sites icon and click the Default Level button (unless greyed)
18. Click on the Apply button as the next steps may cause Internet Explorer to not respond/crash
19. Click on the General tab
20. Click on the Delete Cookies button and then the OK button to confirm deletion
21. Click on the Delete Files button
22. Checkmark "Delete all offline content" and press the OK button
After that restart the Internet Explore once.
If you are having still issue then try to use another web browser.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users