Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WinZip

• Please log in to reply

jAvAcOlA

jAvAcOlA

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok so here's my problem. I'm trying to play a game on an emulator. Now, it was working fine before...but earlier today I had to delete the ROM and re-download it. So I download it and it appears on my desktop, but for some reason when I try to extract the files out of the zipped folder, it says "No files to extract". Then if I double-click the folder, it says "Folder is corrupted". I've tried multiple times and keep getting the same messages.

Help?

Edited by jAvAcOlA, 04 April 2009 - 09:36 PM.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you will have to delete the folder and redownload the game...

smith134

smith134

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
You have downloaded corrupted game folder. You have to download it again. Note: choose different location to download next time.