Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Opening or recovering video_TS.BUP files

• Please log in to reply

bettei

bettei

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
I have some digital video clips that I put into a slide show program in a DVD format. And after the slide show was completed, I deleted those clips from my computer using the recycle bin.

While I have the slide show on a dvd-rw, I can only copy it back to my computer exactly the way it was burned, I cannot alter or open those files to put those clips on another project I wish to.

When I go to the properties of those files, it tells me they are video_TS.BUP files, and Windows cannot open them. I even browsed for the slide show program that I used to make it and tried to have that program open them, but it says it could not be opened.

So is there a way to open these files and put them back into an .avi format that I could work with again? Or would I have to download some software that would allow me to restore deleted files and do it that way?

If so, is there any safe free programs that are available to find and restore deleted files?

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
The only thing I came up with is in THIS LINK.

I hope it works.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
You need to rip that DVD: http://www.smallvide...com/dvd-ripper/