Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RatHat Rocks! :)

• Please log in to reply

eufouria

eufouria

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
What started with WinPC Defender hijacking my computer and a lot of frustration turned into yet another happy user having gotten phenomenally great help from RatHat. RatHat stuck it out with me over a few days, juggling timezones to help me. I was offered incredibly polite, fun assistance with great instructional help even through a few frustrating hiccups along the way.

I've utilized this site in the past and had the same great results and experience. Thank you for offering such a great place to get assistance for those of us do-it-yourself'ers who have teenagers who download everything and anything under the sun... :)

Thanks RatHat - you ROCK! :)

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Rathat is awesome, isn't he? Thanks for letting us know that he did yet another phenomenal job!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
RatHat is indeed a smooth cat :) I'm sure it will bring a nice smile to his face when he finds his was over here to your post.

:)

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Thank you Jen, I am pleased I could help. And many thanks for your kind words! :)

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Job well done RatHat

Always good to see positive feedback being left !

Keep up the great work ladies and gentleman

Anthony19