Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AVG

• Please log in to reply

clueless5861

clueless5861

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I had to uninstall AVG free for the 4th time in 9 months. I was always able to download it again minuites later. It was related to updates. It is as removed from my computer as anything can be. I can not re download it-it goes right to the end & then suddenly reverses itself -giving an error notice 6-----. can not connect to language.What's up with this.? What can I do? I've substitued Avast for now.I'd prefer to get back to AVG free. Notemy eldest grandchild is 14 & 10 yrs comp literate. I'm so old I used a slide rule till about 6th yr university (pre calculators & PC's)-& in my60's am only 18 mos.comp literate. NB my grandaughter could not help. Thanx

Advertisements