Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash form sending data to php (please help!)

• Please log in to reply

xxsassxx31

xxsassxx31

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Hello all...I had someone who had compiled my flash site as I have three forms integrated into my flash website (http://alliancedirect.net) on the left side you see a "Refinance", "Purchase", and "Loss Mitigation" but I had to do some edits on it and someone else had to work on it and the original person I can't get in contact with and I didn't have the original FLA file so something happens when someone fills out any of the forms to the left....no data is sent! I receive the email but it is blank! I have several flash forms I downloaded to see how I would get the script to go but I can't seem to figure it out!

The current script on my flash is super super long...(i'm sure a lot of nonsense coding in it) ....can someone help assist me with this? I am on the computer pretty much all day because of my work so if anyone can assist me, I will check for replies on here regularly and my aim is xxsassterxx1 and my yahoo is prznplaya4life . Again....i would appreciate any help I can get in regards to this because I truly am stuck with what to do...Thanks again in advance for your help and consideration!

Advertisements