Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Completed: Planned downtime for server maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,491 posts
Updating server software will require approximately 90 minutes of downtime, starting Thursday April 16th, 2009 at 05:00 UTC (1am EDT, 10pm PDT). Wednesday evening on the West Coast.

Thanks for your patience as we perform necessary maintenance.

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Thank you admin for informing all of us

Much Appreciated !

Not an Inconvenience at all :)

systems administrator

• Administrator
  • 5,649 posts
The required work took less time than expected and we're back online after about 57 minutes of downtime. I'll leave this topic open for the next few hours, if you experience any error messages on this site (post this update) please post them here.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Hi DeviousTrap, I'm not sure if this is related but, every now and then, when ever I post to a user in the malware Removal forum, if I click on the Reply button, it stalls, but when I click back out of the thread and back in, my post is there.