Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need Help No Audio

• Please log in to reply

Talon_DR

Talon_DR

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I was on here earlier today. I did all the scanning and stuff that was needed to be done.

I figured out most the problems on my own but still can't figure out one.

My computer:
HP Pavillion DV5000
Intel Centrino Duo Processor

I need help with restoring my audio. Earlier today I accidentally erased the Microsoft UUA Bus Driver High Definition Audio Device and now the PCI has a yellow icon by it. Help as soon as possible would be well appreciated.

Advertisements

smith134

smith134

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Here you can download driver for your HP Pavilion DV5000:
http://h10025.www1.h...;product=499849

Talon_DR

Talon_DR

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks I'll try that.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This is a double post
Original Topic is Here
You had a virus on your system that was never fully cleaned and checked by malware techs in Malware Forum. This can cause the issues you are having as well cause more and even repeat problems to occur.
First please do not double post as this will create confusion with the Tech staff.
Second since you do have a active malware or virus issue

Please go to the "Malware Forum" link in my signature below and follow the instructions at the top
Especially the "You Must Read This Before Posting A HijackThis Log".

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself.
If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty start a topic and post the requested logs in THAT forum.
Once the malware technicians have cleared out any infection and given you a clean bill of health, if the problem continues then feel free to post back here and we can investigate the problem even more.