Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Creating a game for java - Help

• Please log in to reply

chunky_choda

chunky_choda

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm making the game battle ship, and need help creating the grid. Im supposed to use a 2 dimention array to make the 8x8 grid. Its a two player game, so i need to have the screen switch between player one and two. I have static int map[][] to create the array, but need help creating the for loops to make the grid. (They will be JButtons, and I have the images that they will be.)

Any help would be really appreciated.

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Fuct,

That sounds a lot like a homework assignment that I had to do in my advanced Java class. It also sounds a lot like a homework question. Here at GeekstoGo we help people for Home use. We are not here to replace your teacher. Also for future information programing questions would be best suited for the Software Development thread

Edited by tuxmaster, 10 April 2009 - 09:27 PM.