Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Email issues

• Please log in to reply

ctbco

ctbco

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
When my dad replies to a message that I send him and I get the email back, what I wrote first doesnt show up. Just his message is the only thing on there.

The other issue is when he gets emails and wants to forward them to people and maybe add a little to the email, his forward screen is blank. For example, he received an email he had to add his name to and he hit the forward button to put it in there but nothing showed up. Even if he didnt want to add his name, any time he forwards his messages, its blank except for when I get the forward from him, I can see the message.

Can anyone help? Is this a setting issue? I have been through most of the settings on the AOL homepage and cant seem to find out what I need to change.

Thank you,
Carissa

Advertisements