It was running fine for the most part. but by the time i woke up. i was downloading at 5 kb/s(dail up speeds) it was at 100kb/s+ lat ngiht, i checked what was up my Network Utilization is around 2-5% once it a while normally at 0%(idk whats up with that i think it should chill at 100% if im connected but when im connected it goes to 0% or just jumps around a lil here n there.
Noticed my PF Usage was high. Wich reminded me not long ago i was getting Virtual Memory Low Windows incresing it blah. So i manually adjusted the maximum memory from ... 500+mb to 830mb or
I also went thru a forum thread on here and downloaded a few progs that was on a thread about PF usage bein high.