Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newly installation. But Graphics was 4bit lower

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thats the sound chipset. the video will end with m or g
Please check again

Advertisements

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Thats the sound chipset. the video will end with m or g
Please check again

am checking now...... but i don't seems to find anything.... can u make a screenshot for me of where i can find it on d motherboard?

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
I think it would be easier just to find the model of your computer. I have no idea where the chipset is on the motherboard.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
AHA!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I have found it. I did some digging and just by chance a previous post may have opened it up .
Go Here
Thedriver graphics heading
Intel graphics Driver for Microsoft 2000/XP
Version 6.14.10.4342 Dated 31 Oct 2005
6 mb in size.

Please let me know if this fixs the problem

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
Amazing find rshaffer. That probably would work.

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I have found it. I did some digging and just by chance a previous post may have opened it up .
Go Here
Thedriver graphics heading
Intel graphics Driver for Microsoft 2000/XP
Version 6.14.10.4342 Dated 31 Oct 2005
6 mb in size.

Please let me know if this fixs the problem

You are a life saver mate... it works.... Do u have where i can update my LAN driver too?, It's not connecting to the internet either...

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
Network:
Network Adapter 3Com EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI For Complete PC Management NIC (3C905C-TX)

http://h20000.www2.h...SG_I14421-36131
try these.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
:) Same site just a different driver. :)
Good job edge2022
Every driver you need for the mb is there. My suggestion is to download the drivers you need. Burn them to a disc so you have them for any future reloads. Huuuurahhh

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Network:
Network Adapter 3Com EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI For Complete PC Management NIC (3C905C-TX)

http://h20000.www2.h...SG_I14421-36131
try these.

Edge, I've tried that.... i installed d driver but seems like my Network adaptor is working.... but i made a screenshot.... Check this

Attached Thumbnails

• check_dis.JPG

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Try rebooting to see if the driver has to initiate. the multimedia driver is on the same page under the Audio heading. It's the only driver there to get so it should work

Advertisements

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Try rebooting to see if the driver has to initiate. the multimedia driver is on the same page under the Audio heading. It's the only driver there to get so it should work

I've restarted d pc :) like 3 times now

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Ok then let me look again. Also get the Driver-Controller heading get the USB 2.0 driver
The network adaptor driver will be one of the first 2. I'm thinking its the second one.
Let me know if multimedia problem is fixed also

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Ok then let me look again. Also get the Driver-Controller heading get the USB 2.0 driver
The network adaptor driver will be one of the first 2. I'm thinking its the second one.
Let me know if multimedia problem is fixed also

Am still having the same error as it shows on the screenshot i made..... Please Advice more.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
hmm ok. Try the first network driver then. It's the only one left besides the 1000mbps one and I can't believe for a 6 year old system it would have had that back then.
Did the multimedia driver fix the error in Device Manager?

Edited by rshaffer61, 16 April 2009 - 06:52 PM.

H00k

H00k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

hmm ok. Try the first network driver then. It's the only one left besides the 1000mbps one and I can't believe for a 6 year old system it would have had that back then.
Did the multimedia driver fix the error in Device Manager?

Shaffer, I didn't quite get ur point.... How do u I fix d Media prob? I don't have any idea of what to do at this stage..... That is why i paste d screenshot, so u could see what am having here.... Please if there is any Driver i need to update to get d internet fix... lemme knw...