Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"Help me!" i have a serious prob wid my pc

• Please log in to reply

cr777

cr777

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey please help.. i have a problem i cant play games on my pc anymore, after a few minutes after i start any game my pc crashes. is it a cpu related virus???? thanks in advance 4 any help.. (sorry 4 ma english am portuguese)

Edited by cr777, 13 April 2009 - 01:52 PM.

Advertisements

Oreo Collas

Oreo Collas

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Hello cr777

Welcome to G2G! My name is Oreo Collas and I'll be helping today. Please be sure that you print or copy all of the instructions to a document on your desktop as many of the directions may require you to log into Safe Mode or unhook your internet connection.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to read through all the directions and make sure that you understand them completly before doing any thing. If there is something that you do not unsderstand then let me know and I will elaborate. Skipping steps, working out of order, or working ahead of the directions may cause undesireable results.

It is possible that you may have a possible infection. Please go to the malware thread and read this thread. If you still have problems then post a new topic in the malware forum. If they give you a clean bill of health and you are still having problems then please come back to this thread.