OK lets go for a double whammy on this one and fix the chkdsk problem and the connectivity problem in one go ( I hope ) On completion let me know what the result is Chkdsk
1. click on your start menu and open the run dialog.
2. type "cmd
" and return (note: dont enter quotes)
3. Next type "fsutil dirty query c:
4. If the return message indicates that the volume is dirty go to step 5
5. Next type "chkdsk c: /f /x
6. After that finishes repeat step 3.
7. If it is no longer dirty then reboot and you should notice no more ckdisk.Connectivity
IE8 has it's own method of securing sites which can cause problems if Spybot, IESpyad are used
[/url] and Save As to download DelDomains.inf to your desktop.
To use: RIGHT-CLICK
DelDomains.inf on your desktop and select: Install
(no need to restart)
Note: This will remove all entries in the "Trusted Zone" and "Ranges" also.