Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes-MP3 Player

• Please log in to reply

Ost

Ost

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I am not a computer wiz-I am having trouble loading CDs properly in itunes. I never know where to go, how to organize the thing. My latest question is-I just got a MP3 Classic-plug it in to the comp. and this and that is suppose to come up so I can just drag manually what I want to go to the thing-but-nothing happens.So I open my iTunes 'library' but nothing there to help. One time - I am sure I stumbled on it by mistake-I opened a page that had the right icon and I drug music over to my shuffle at that time-never could find it again. I have some songs in one place in files and some in the iTunes library. What a mess.

Advertisements