Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan.Vundo.H

• Please log in to reply

dkong

dkong

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I got attacked by Trojan.Vundo.H.When i ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31 it says detected this virus and asks to restart computer when i do so it is detected again.below is log from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31.Please help me to solve this issue.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31
Database version: 1542
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

4/12/2009 6:03:30 PM
virus_mbam-log-2009-04-12 (18-03-16).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 79874
Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{dbd24234-4f35-4f72-95e8-fbe3558ab28b} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ljdgotqx (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{dbd24234-4f35-4f72-95e8-fbe3558ab28b} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{dbd24234-4f35-4f72-95e8-fbe3558ab28b} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\blwgcvc.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.

Advertisements

dkong

dkong

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i uninstalled older version of malwarebytes but when i tried to install the new version it is giving the following attached message. and the system is not able to connect tp the internet. i get a message limited or no connectivity. by the way the version that i uninstalled was the latest version. when i tried to install any other antivirus programs i am getting the message as attached. please advice on this issue.

Attached Thumbnails

• mal_err.jpg