Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Screen Savers

• Please log in to reply

thecropchick

thecropchick

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Are there any legitmit sites where you can download screensavers that won't cause virus?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
you can google free screen savers. You will get tons of sites.
11,300,000 hits I got just now googling it

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP

Are there any legitmit sites where you can download screensavers that won't cause virus?

you can google free screen savers. You will get tons of sites.
11,300,000 hits I got just now googling it

most of those google results won't meet the "won't cause a virus" portion of the original question....

the short answer is sure...i'd imagine there are free screensavers out there that aren't riddled with bad things....but it's going to be pretty hard to find them since the people who put out the infected ones make it their own personal mission to keep their sites at the top of the search lists...