Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Intel Proset Wireless

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My computer recently had some problems and in order to fix it I had to have Windows XP reinstalled to my computer. In that process (or before, I don't know) the Dell files on my laptop were lost as well.

I really need to connect to a wifi network. I rember I had Intel Proset Wireless on my laptop before the incedent. Is there any way I can download this software or any other software that will allow me to connect to a wifi network? I know I have a wireless card.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
go to http://support.dell....dex.aspx?~ck=pn and click on the option to download drivers, then input either the service tag (should be on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop) or the model number of your laptop....this will bring you to the drivers download page....download the drivers for your wireless connection and install them