Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Intel Proset Wireless

• Please log in to reply

ascorbicacid

ascorbicacid

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My computer recently had some problems and in order to fix it I had to have Windows XP reinstalled to my computer. In that process (or before, I don't know) the Dell files on my laptop were lost as well.

I really need to connect to a wifi network. I rember I had Intel Proset Wireless on my laptop before the incedent. Is there any way I can download this software or any other software that will allow me to connect to a wifi network? I know I have a wireless card.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
go to http://support.dell....dex.aspx?~ck=pn and click on the option to download drivers, then input either the service tag (should be on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop) or the model number of your laptop....this will bring you to the drivers download page....download the drivers for your wireless connection and install them