Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

To Admin and Mods

• Please log in to reply

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
I just want to say sorry for the misbehaved post from the other day. I also want to say sorry for correcting other user's posts. I have learned from this issue and will strive to do better. I know my place in Geeks to Go! I am glad for your criticism, and I hope to do well in GeekU. :)

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,955 posts
  • MVP
There's really no need to post a public apology for issues that no one else is aware of. It's more important that you simply try to follow the board guidelines. If you've truly learned, your posts and actions will speak for themselves. I'd like to point out, though, that the staff members on this board who are known as experts have gained that respect due to the work they've done over time, not by coming in and proclaiming themselves to be knowledgeable. You could learn a lot by watching how our most respected members act and post and following their example.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
In that case, you can recycle this if you please. :)